Technology now controls almost every aspect of any business, large or small. Coming from Corporate America (IBM, Caterpillar, Square D, etc.), I can tell you that yourTechnology Partner can make or break your business!
You can’t know it all, learn it all and DO IT ALL YOURSELF!
If you pick the right partner, they can help you decide what will bring you the most business within your budget guidelines and also provide the services you need to accomplish that.
But beware – many do not care how they leave you, especially the companies in foreign countries that are often out there posing as local – they’re not bound and or not reachable by our laws!
But most local firms are expensive and there are many – how do you find one you can afford and that will be around when you need them?
What can a Technology Partner do for you?
New or Update – Design and Content,
Responsive to All Platforms,
Lead Capture forms, Landing Pages, Call to Action, Video, Chat
with your CRM / Business Database
(where most fail).
Programmers can do whatever
you need without getting stuck
or raising prices!
We can INTEGRATE your Website
(Lead Capture Forms, eCommerce, Scheduling)
AND your Facebook
with your Database
(CRM, Business Solutions)
with the Google Apps you need
(email, maps, etc.)
with your Quickbooks.
No More Lost Leads, Duplicate Entry & Multiple Systems.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION – RANKING.
Look for help finding your:
and Inexpensive Video Development.
Check THEIR ranking!
(Our partner is the #1 LinkedIn SEO Expert)
All about Demographics!
Look for established program analytics,
focus on consistent Message and Postings,
use Group Marketing.
Which venue works best for you?
Having a Technology PARTNER is the Key!
This means they are available to give you advice
when you need it.
Check out their team and experience.
After all, it’s all about
SOLVING YOUR PROBLEM
on YOUR BUDGET
while making it easier for you to
DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO!
There are a whole host of things you should look for in a Technology Partner:
That they consider themselves as a partner to their clients.
Many technical companies just want the work, then when they’re done, they’re gone – leaving you with a tangled mess – you wouldn’t believe how many times we’ve heard that problem!
That they offer a wide range of services.
For instance, we’re teamed up with the best of the best to offer the services we provide. We’re partnered with the #1 LinkedIn SEO Expert, then for Social Media and Ads we’re partnered with the hottest new program on the internet for Group Marketing.
We have a team of programmers across the U.S. and in India (tried and true) that can do anything you need much more inexpensively.
We provide your database – CRM, eCommerce, Scheduling, any tracking you need.
This can ensure that all your software is integrated and that you have the support you need when you need it and so you’ll get a reasonable price for everything!
HINT: Make sure you get a backup copy of your code (if it’s custom) and your database before you pay! And that you can backup at any time – and know how to do that! Make sure you have your site registration information.
Check out 1-Box for ALL the options you need with the team who would love to Partner with you!
MORE INFO HERE
5 FREE Consults left this month!
(We have a Share for Cash program – just share and if we get work, we pay Cash!)
What Dawn is passionate about and speaks on:
– How to Run Your SMB like a Large Corporation
– TIP – the Time Invested Principal
– Why Your Website is Not Working!
(Is it just a poster or is it a big, bright LED sign on the highway?)
– Tracking and Analysis – the Difference Between SUCCESS and FAILURE
– You Need a TECHNOLOGY PARTNER you can TRUST!
– 99% of ALL Websites Make These 3 MISTAKES
– Are YOU One of the 80% That Will Fail?
– Afraid to Jump? Entrepreneurship Takes a Team!
– Two Easy Ways to Exponentially Increase Profits
– Are you Failing at MLM? There is HELP!
– All Social Media is NOT Created Equal!
– Take your Hobby to a Business
– The Big Secret (to Success) is not a Secret at all!
– Gain 50% More Revenue – Update your Database
– Do It Yourself “Touch” Marketing for Entrepreneurs
– 5 Basic Internet Marketing Ideas for Entrepreneurs
– 10 New Tools for your Internet Marketing Arsenal
– SEO vs PPC – What every Entrepreneur should know!
– The Perfect Web Site – Does it Exist?
– The Decision Dilemma of Entrepreneurs
– Security Tips from the Secret Service
– Google and Facebook are the Bait – YOU are the product!